Wednesday, February 28, 2024

2/26/24

The morning started off with Jeb laying down. I mean, it’s Monday, right? Why change things up? 


Athena just walked through the chickens like it was nothing today. That’s brave. 


Ned came to see me today. He is such a pretty donkey. 


Noma let me part her again today since I had food. That was the only reason though. 


So, I did the second round of wormer for the cats today, so let’s just say the cats are all mad at me. They should get over it quickly. 



Mattie gave me the funniest pouting face today. He is still such a mess. 


Jelly was mad enough at me to go hide not so well in the goat pen. I know he will forgive me eventually. Yeller was in the pen also. 


It was a pretty evening this evening. 



Willow was antagonizing the pigs again. Go figure. 


Porky was playing with a devil’s horn plant. He was really having fun with that. 


Jasper and Alex were being good friends tonight. Those two are pretty inseparable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment