Monday, August 16, 2021

Ethel Part 2



 I really thought Ethel was gone. We had not seen her in days. I know she isn’t well and it’s only a matter of time. However, her time isn’t up yet. Ronnie moved the horse trailer today and there she was. She is alive, not well, but alive. Poor girl. When I went out to see her this afternoon, she was under another trailer. She did get up and move, so that’s good. I’m going to have to try to get her back where she was so I can baby her a bit in this last part of her life. I’m not sure how to do that but I’m going to attempt it. She probably won’t let me and that’s okay. I know she has lived a good life. I’m not sure how old she is but I’m guessing the previous owner had her a long time. Most of the ones that were left in my care have been here a long time. I’m glad she was found. She found her a comfortable spot for now. 

2 comments: