Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ethel

 Do you remember me talking about Ethel?? She was our injured chicken that limped after an injury. She never did stop limping. Well, I’m sad to tell you, she is gone. At least I think she is. I’m sad about it. She has not been seen anywhere in several days. She was living with the small goats but since the momma hens have been bringing their chicks in there and then going crazy when anything else gets around them, Wheezy and Ethel were kicked out of the goat house. Ethel had been in the barn with the cows but then she wasn’t. Then she was under the horse trailer and now she isn’t. I have looked everywhere for her and there is no sign of her. I think she is just gone. I’m so sad about her. I know it happens but it doesn’t make it any easier. 




No comments:

Post a Comment