Saturday, August 21, 2021

Feisty Cows

 These cows are getting a bit feisty. They are breaking out of their pen almost daily. We pen them up at night to protect them but they are penned during the day to kept the horse from them. We should have our barn soon and be able to fence in another area for them so they don’t have to be penned up. I hate them being in a pen. They do have fresh hay daily, they are fed 2 times daily, have fresh water and 3 fans on them. To say they are spoiled is an understatement. Their horns are starting to grow a bit also, I had some bruises on my legs but couldn’t figure out where they can from. I was out in shorts in hot weather and Ronnie said looks like one of the cow horns got me. About that time, Jasper came over and was trying to scratch his horns on me. I had to laugh. These guys are becoming a little feisty these days but I wouldn’t trade them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment