Sunday, August 22, 2021

Update on Ethel

 I know I have been talking a lot about Ethel. She is the one on my mind the most lately. All of the other animals are doing fine. This morning I went out to check on her and gave her some food and then walked away. I tried not to bother her much today to get settled in with less stress. I was watching here through the fence. I noticed her eating and drinking!! That’s a huge win. I figured out yesterday she didn’t like the grain but she does like the corn. She really drank the water today. It was pretty full this morning and almost gone this afternoon so I cleaned out the bowl and gave her fresh water. She was nervous when I went out there so she hopped into the dog house. I did not bother her but glad she feels safe in there. I’m happy she is eating and drinking now. And I’m glad she is settling in and okay being alone. I know she gets lots of visitors outside the coop. I hope this continues. 





No comments:

Post a Comment