Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter

It’s Easter Sunday. I hope everyone is celebrating Jesus and his rising from the dead today. Jesus loved us enough to die on the cross for our sins. I know some do not believe as I do and that’s okay, I understand that. I am not trying to push my faith on anyone. As I look out on the farm today, there is such peace and love out here on this farm. It’s like that most of the time. It’s so peaceful here. I looked out and saw the cows laying down next to Pedro’s pen. I think they are trying to comfort him. When they got up, Cracker Jack went over and spent some time with Pedro. The chickens have been in with the sheep and the little goats today. That is not abnormal. It looks like they are all just looking out for one another today. We are definitely blessed around here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment