Saturday, October 14, 2023

October 12

Willow has decided she likes the chicken feed and she will eat with the chickens. She also loves to chase the chickens. She needs to decide if she likes them or doesn’t like them. I cannot keep up with her. 


I have not seen a dust storm in awhile, but there was one today. The wind was blowing hard today. 


The chickens were all hanging around with Yeller today. That does not seem smart. I’m pretty sure they just wanted food. 


The three Oklahoma horses are still sticking together closely. I think it’s sweet. I am glad they are here. They played in the water again. I’ve never seen a horse do that. They love it. 


Spots has decided she loves me. She is so beautiful. 



Jasper goes to the vet tomorrow. He is looking better. I hope the vet thinks so. 


The pigs are all doing well. That’s not a surprise though. They seem to be handling the weather change without a problem. 




While I was feeding the pigs, I smelled a terrible smell. I then realized it was Lucky the goat. If you have never smelled an uncut goat, you can smell them a mile a way. Eww. 


Tinkerbelle can smell Lucky and she was hollering at him. He stood at the gate and watched her, but never responded. 


Onyx found her a hole in the backyard to stay in. She is such a mess. It looks like a good spot for her. 


I did notice one of the younger chickens roosting in the goat pen. I was glad to see that. Maybe there is hope for them yet. 


Word of the day smart. Proverbs 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment