Thursday, October 5, 2023

October 3

It was a rainy looking day today. All day it was rainy. That’s okay. We need it. I did get home late and fed in the rain. Luckily it did not start pouring until I was finished. 


The cats were home today to stay out of the rain. They were staying in the shop. I’m glad they come home when they are supposed to. 


As the clouds rolled in, I watched the goats coming back to the barn. People do not give animals enough credit, they are smart little creatures. 


The horses were all in the barn until it was time to eat and they came out. They sure are pretty animals. I got to love on them, too. Jeb is the sweetest, he gave me a kiss on the head and when I kissed him, he closed his eyes. I’m not sure how we were so blessed with this horse, but we sure were. The other ones are loveable, too, but not like Jeb. 




The pigs had no problem eating in the rain. They did not care one bit what was going on as long as they got their food. 



The cats have decided they like to sit on top of the feed bins, which I’m reality are trash can. They are funny. 


Willow is still aggravating the pigs and they still scream at her, but she does not care. She still does it. 


The clouds were so beautiful tonight. The donkeys didn’t seem to mind them. I am amazed at the beauty. 




Word of the day is smart. Proverbs 18:15

No comments:

Post a Comment