Friday, October 13, 2023

October 9

It is cooler out again and the dogs were loving it. The two older ones were having a good time. 


Bill is looking better, so I do not think he will need an antibiotic. He is acting normal. 


Jasper is looking better today, too. I hope he keeps getting better. 


Mattie wanted some attention today. He is such a sweet boy. 


Lester almost got killed by Bella today for taking her food. 
Luckily that did not happen because that rooster is fast. 


Maggie seemed confused this evening. She was not sure where she was supposed to go and went the wrong way to go back into the house. It breaks my heart. 


We had some visitors this evening and that always makes me happy. They had a great time. I’m sure they will be back. 





The guy came out to fix the air conditioner. It got fixed for the moment. 
Spots was scratching her ears on the fence posts. I have only seen Cracker Jack do that. 


Chief’s eye did heal, but he does still have a small white spot on the eye. It could have been so much worse. 


It was such a beautiful evening. 


Word of the day is healing. Psalm 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment