Sunday, January 14, 2024

1-12-24

The cold weather is coming this weekend. It looks like 3 days of cold weather. The wind today said it’s coming. I know we need the cold but I’m not looking forward to it. 
The goats all came in for their nightly chicken feed. They are such a mess. 


Ronnie put out a new hay bale for the horses out yesterday and they will not touch it. I have no idea why. I have not seen them do that. I hope they get over it because it is about to get cold and they are going to need it. 


Onyx decided to mess with the cows and hide under their feed trough. That is probably not the smartest place to hide. 


It’s going to be almost 70 degrees tomorrow and then it drops drastically. I always worry about the animals. We will do some last minute preparations for the cold coming in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment