Wednesday, January 31, 2024

1-27-24

It was a pretty day today. Onyx was enjoying the day up in a tree for whatever reason. She is funny. 


Ronnie looks a guy at the feed store he would give him some extra money to come over and put a halter on Noma for her farrier visit. He was able to do it in less than 5 minutes. I was in shock. I was also grateful. He was able to love on that donkey, too. The farm also warmed his heart enough, he called his girlfriend and had her come over to check out the place. That made me happy. All the animals got a little extra love. 





I was a little worried about Russ, he would not get up and come to the fence, but would grunt every time I said his name. He was fine. 


Noma wasn’t real happy with the halter, but she was fine. 


The sheep are still fine in the back of the shelter. They will be let out tomorrow after the farrier appointment. 


I watched a chicken who was brave enough to fly up and sit on Jasper’s back. She stayed a bit. Jasper was trying to get her off of his back, literally. 


Persia felt good enough to get in the middle of my project today. I was almost happy about that. 


Bubba was happy to sit next to Ronnie while he was sleeping in the chair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment