Monday, January 22, 2024

1-22-24

It sure was a foggy morning this morning. It did not bother the animals today. 




I had to drive by the house to get to a patient’s house this evening. When I drove by, Chief and Jeb were laying down. I’m surprised someone has not called about Jeb. That horse looks rough laying like that. I know he is relaxing but others would not think that. It’s kinda scary. 


Bella got nervous about some loud noises tonight. She was acting out of character. She definitely does not like loud noises. I felt bad for her. 


That windmill is in my way with my sunset pictures, but with the windmill, it may look more like West Texas. 


The donkeys came in tonight as always with the sun setting. I sure do love those donkeys. 
Persia is still feeling rough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment