Wednesday, January 3, 2024

1-1-24

It’s a new day and a new year!! I have goals for myself this year. I hope you all do as well. Let’s make this a great year. I also have some specific prayers I am praying for through the year. If you would like to pray with me on some things. God knows what the need is. And if it’s in God’s will and his timing, I will let you know what’s happening. 


It was super cold outside this morning. I do know that. It’s January though, so what did I expect? 


Ronnie was off today so he did a lot of the stuff that needed to be done. I am grateful for that. I did not feel well over the weekend, so none of it got accomplished. It has now, he took care of it all. 
When I got home, 4 pm rolled around and I heard Mattie out there braying away because it’s time to eat. Cracker Jack taught him well. Ronnie and I were laughing about it. Ronnie also pointed out how spoiled he is, just like Cracker Jack. 


I went out to feed while Ronnie cooked dinner. 
The donkeys were waiting for me. Apparently they were waiting for chicken feed. I may have slipped them a little other feed, but just a little. They were not too happy about that. They got over it though. 


Poor Maggie is struggling something awful. I know it’s time. She did not eat much today. 


Ronnie laughs at me for putting water in the shop for the cats, but as soon as I filled up the bowl tonight, Jelly went right for it. 


All the animals seem to be doing well even though it is colder out. I do believe it is going to be colder for the next few days. 
Willow’s injury does look like it is continuing to heal. She is not limping or having any difficulty, so that’s a good sign. 



Saverine came over for my attention tonight. I loved on her as long as she would let me. 


As I went in the house, I caught Jelly with a bird. He had just killed that bird. I know that’s what they do, but I do not have to like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment