Monday, January 22, 2024

1-20-24

I came outside and the chickens started running toward me. They were ready for food. They continued to follow me until I gave them their food. That’s funny. 


The weather was changing again and those animals were going nuts. Jeb was especially nuts. He was chasing the other horses all over that pasture. He was playing but it did not look like the others were having any fun. It was hard for me to watch them playing like that. 


The pasture donkeys were watching Jeb putting on a show. They did not know what to think. 


The cows and donkeys ate where they were all supposed to without a stare down or a fight. 


Those sheep were having some issues with dirty noses. I know it’s because of all the dust in the air. I had to clean all that off and they did not appreciate it at all. 



The animals are all doing well even though it’s colder again. The goats were all doing what they normally do. 




The donkeys paid me some attention tonight. That always makes me happy. They know they are loved. 




The pigs are all doing the same. No complaints. 



Persia is not feeling well still. I was in a panic and could not find her, she was hiding under the recliner. Poor girl is not herself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment