Wednesday, May 1, 2024

4/26/24

It was a beautiful morning. The horses were all looking so pretty in the sunlight. I even caught one of them eating grass from the other side of the fence. I have seen them looking over the fence, but I do not think I had seen them eating from the other side of the fence. It was an interesting thing to see. Those big long necks eating grass like that. 



It was such a busy day. On my way home, I saw fire trucks at the end of the road. There looked to be a fire in one of the wooded areas. That is pretty scary with every thing being so dry and we are in the land where the wind never stops blowing. 



I had not seen Jelly in a day or two, but I did see him today. He came out to greet me. 


Bubba is really looking sickly these days. It makes me sad to see him declining. He is still jumping on stuff and acting like he is happy though. 


Ronnie and I do not get out much. The farm and working take up most of our time, but we were able to go out with some friends and had a great time. Lots of laughs and good food. It was much needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment