Thursday, May 30, 2024

5/24/24

I came home to find 20 round bales of hay. We needed them and it was such a beautiful sight to see. The animals will be happy about the hay.


Luna is still in the garden with the chicks. I am glad they are cute since the garden is growing finally. 
Lucky was eating with the chickens again today. It was a hot day for sure, so I was shocked to see the goats up and around. 



Annabeth and Rena are the luckiest animals on the whole farm. I hope they both know that. They are happy and healthy and in the coolest place on the farm. 


I saw Athena hanging out with the chickens. That is so funny to me, but whatever works for them. 


The cows looked happy today, even with the heat outside. 


The donkeys and goats in the pasture were enjoying their day in the fields. 


The cats were all home again tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment