Sunday, May 5, 2024

4/30/24

I went out this morning and saw Jelly sitting up in the lawn mower. He looked so cute up there in his little spot. I got to see all the cats this morning. That made me happy. 


The horses are all doing well. They were all out in the pasture together. I’m glad to see Saverine with all the other horses. 

Pepper is really declining lately. It just breaks my heart. She’s my baby. I am working on giving her all the attention I can here lately. 


The donkey and goats were loving the pasture. The sun rays were up above them. They sure make me happy. 



The clouds were absolutely gorgeous tonight. A storm is rolling in tonight it looks like. There was a rainbow in the sky, but there had not been any rain yet. 


Saverine was showing her gratitude to Ronnie today. She went up to him and let him pet her for the first time. That is progress. She has to know by now that he will fight for her as long as she will fight. 


Noma is doing better. She does not look like she has an infection today. 


Mattie came up behind me and wanted some atttention. Of course I gave him some attention. 


Alex was being all sweet tonight acting like he was going to give me a small kiss on the cheek. She is such a sweetheart. 


Willow loves Ronnie and she was begging for his attention tonight. He did give her that attention. Mattie, too. 


The donkeys and cows were sharing the hay bale nicely tonight. It is looking like the storm is getting closer. 


I had to help Pepper get up tonight, so while I was helping her get up, I decided to take some pictures of her. I sure do love this dog. I know the end is coming though, so I have to hold on to what time I have left. 
At least she is still a happy dog. 


Well, the storm finally did hit. The problem with that is it was not just rain, it was hail also. The animals will not stay under shelter when there is hail hitting those metal roofs. The horses and the donkeys were running around like crazy in the hail storm. Luckily it did not last too long. 



I did get to see a rainbow. I do love to see a rainbow after a storm. Jeb was at the bottom of the rainbow. He is such a beautiful horse. 






No comments:

Post a Comment