Monday, May 13, 2024

5/7/24

The donkeys were over by the fence when I was leaving for work. They always make me smile to see them. They are such happy donkeys. 


I also got to see Saverine eating some hay. The other horses were somewhere else, so Saverine was taking advantage of eating the hay. 


The dogs were all staying in the shade because it was such a sunny day. 


Mattie and Willow are still sticking side by side. I think they have bonded so they will always be near each other. 


Later in the day I saw Lucky in the corral off the barn eating the green grass. The rest of the goats and donkeys were eating green grass in front of the barn. It is nice to see the green grass. Pete and Red even allowed me to pet him. 





Hercules decided to try to eat the strings off my pants. I have no words to describe that goat. 


I left the water on too long in the pig pen and both of the pig pens were flooded. I doubt that mind too much, but that’s a lot of water. At least we use well water for them. 






I noticed behind the barn there is a lot of fresh green grass and the donkeys and goats were enjoying that grass. 


Spam gave me some attention. She does not do that too often. 





The cows were standing and staring at me while I was feeding the pigs. I am not sure what they could possibly want. 


Pepper and Maggie were cute laying in the grass trying to stay cool. 


Mattie was stealing hay from Noma. It did not look like he got too much of the hay.


No comments:

Post a Comment