Sunday, May 12, 2024

5/6/24

I worked late tonight, but I got to play with a few kittens at my last home health client’s house. Those kittens are so cute. I like to love on them. They are so tiny. 



Annabeth and Rena were doing fine in their coop. They may have learned a lesson and will not be digging out of the coop.


I made Ernestine extremely mad tonight. I went to get her eggs out of the crate and she puffed up so big and pecked me several times. 


Noma is still having a restful time in the pen. She is not complaining one bit. She is eating well. 


Willow was interested in what I was doing over by her mom’s pen. 


The chickens are still dangerously close to the garden. So far they are leaving the plants alone. 


I looked over at the hay bale and saw the three brown horses. They are just beautiful animals. The other two horses are beautiful also arguing over the mineral bucket. 




No comments:

Post a Comment