Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I am sure I have posted somewhere about our garden in the hay bales. We didn’t plant everything in hay bales but most of it we did. I had no idea what I was doing. I think that is something I am good at, learning as I go and just winging it. As good as I am at that, I hate it. I’m a planner and I think I need plans to be able to do things. Well, the garden has done so well in the hay bales. I think it’s because the weeds are not growing up in the hay bale. There are however mushrooms galore which have to be taken out of the hay bale almost daily. That is so weird. A while back, we had to replant some stuff because it had died. Ronnie had me come over to the garden and look at one of the hay bales. I thought I had planted some beans in that hay bale... nope, it’s zucchini. We have radishes growing, orca, squash, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, onions, pumpkins, etc. I’m really proud of it. Mya, Ronnie, and I have worked hard on it. I think we will need a bigger garden next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment