Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Oreo finally relaxed tonight!! He has been so terrified to come downstairs and just relax because the other cats were still mean to him. I came out to the living room and he was laying down on the back of the couch without another cat hissing at him. Persia was laying on the other end of the couch and acted like she was just over it.  Oreo relaxed even when I went over to pet him. He normally runs away but tonight he didn’t. He is finally becoming part of the family. It has taken longer than I thought, but this cat has been through a lot in the last several months. Yay!! I feel like there has been an accomplishment happening. Oh the joys of rescuing animals. It is tough on everyone but here is another win!! It really does my heart some good.


No comments:

Post a Comment