Friday, May 22, 2020

The goats haven’t gotten out again. That’s a win in my book. I know now they love to be out. Today been rain storms, I decided to let them out again. They are just so cute. They ran out of there and of course started eating everything in sight which is why I let them out in the first place. They were out a couple of hours. Hercules decided to try to eat my apple tree, Carlos was climbing on the trailers, and they all rounded the corner and got close to the garden. Mya ran out behind them and I see a stampede of the herd running away from that side of the house. It really is so comical to watch them. They are all they could before they went back in the pen. When they got back in the pen, they all looked like they were going to take a nap. I really do love to watch them.


No comments:

Post a Comment