Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I have done it again. What is wrong with me?!?! I saw this pig at a rescue in Arkansas and had been talking with the owner for awhile just because we both rescue animals. That’s how we met. So, she had this pig that I just fell in love with. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her name is Darla. Darla was so beautiful. She came to the rescue because the breeder that owned her did not want her anymore. Darla is not a full blood Kune Kune and she was pregnant with a litter of piglets that would not bring in the money. She ended up at the rescue. She gave birth and all the piglets were adopted. She was then spayed. I just could not say no. The owner of the rescue even brought her to me. This sweet girl is fitting in well. There has been a few of the other pigs nipping at her, but that is almost over. I’m grateful for that. We love her already.


2 comments:

  1. She is so precious!! Thank you for all you did to get her to me!!!

    ReplyDelete