Friday, May 22, 2020

Russ is mad at me again. I have no idea why. He just gets so moody sometimes. Since I brought Darla home, he is getting better around me again. He is more friendly with me. He is letting me pet him, slowly. I’m not sure if he is afraid to get attached or what. Poor guy. He will warm up and then the next thing I know he is mad again and won’t let me near him. He still refuses to sleep in one of the shelters with the other pigs, he sleeps in the dog house, alone. He gets along with the other pigs and is top hog so I’m not sure what is going on with him. I won’t give up on him, I’m still working on it. I do have to remind myself it’s only been a few months. We have had set backs with surgery and then an infection, etc. I’m determined to get him to warm up. I know I have to be patient. I’ve had Patsy almost a year and she is just now warming up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment