Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Poor Ronnie. I know he gets tired of my antics around here. Russ broke his house and I super glued it together twice but it did not hold either time. I laughed when telling him about it and he laughed, too. He did know it was time to build another house out there in the pens for Russ. When I broke the news about Darla coming, he went to the store and got the stuff for the house. I love that man. There were a million other things that he would have rather done this past weekend, but he built me another pig house. It’s wonderful just like the other ones. So, went out last night to check on Darla. I could not find her anywhere. There were only a few places she could hide and she was not in any of those places. What do I do?? Of course I panic. There was no way for her to get out but I couldn’t find her. Here is the funny part. With all the commotion of looking for Darla, I woke up all the pigs. Russ finally comes out of the doghouse since he refuses to sleep in the new house yet. Well, somehow Darla who is probably around 80 pounds was in the medium doghouse at the back with Russ who is about 50 pounds in the front of that doghouse to protect Darla. They were both sound asleep. If Russ has excepted her, the others will also. That was so surprising. 


No comments:

Post a Comment