Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Oh these dogs are going to drive me crazy.  If it’s not one thing, it’s something else. Daisy had started running off so I put the electric fence collar on her... I hate that. She finally got it. Well, while she was learning, Maggie and Bella decided it was their turn to have fun and run off, daily. I took that collar off of Daisy and put it on Bella. Again, I hate that so much. Before I got the collar on Bella, let me tell you what happened. Now, I am not a morning person. I get up and get out to feed and then I have enough time to get ready. Two mornings in a row, Bella and Maggie took off down the driveway toward the road. I would yell for them to come back but they would run faster. Like I have time to chase them. The first day they did turn around and come back. The second day, not so much. I raced in the house while the pigs were screaming for breakfast to get my keys to the car. By the time I got in the car and down the driveway, they were past the cattle guard. I jumped out of that car and yelled. I got Maggie in the car and then Bella. Ridiculous. That’s not the worst part. I get back up the driveway and I am letting the dogs out of the car and Maggie decides she does not want to get out of the car. She jumps over the seat and I go to open the door and then she does it again and again and again. Good grief. She finally got out, but had to clean out the car. Good grief. Good thing I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment