Saturday, May 30, 2020

Persia and Oreo still hate each other. Wait, let me back up, Persia still hates Oreo. I shouldn’t be surprised she still hates Daisy and Daisy has been here 2 years. Persia was the first pet in this crew and she does not like it at all when I bring another one in, especially in the house. She isn’t having it. Oreo doesn’t fight her on it too much and he is getting braver. When I say braver I mean he jumps off the landing from upstairs to the ground floor to attack her. Anyway. When he walks by, she does this horrible sounding hiss and screaming like thing and then he replies with some kind of noise and it goes back and forth until Oreo usually walks away. I’m hoping at some point Persia will start to accept him. We will see. Bubba will lay on the couch with Oreo, not close but he is getting closer. It’s something to watch for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment