Tuesday, February 14, 2023

February 14

Today was a little less dramatic today. Thank goodness for that. I will say the wind was around fifty mph today so walking in it, driving in it, it was not fun. There was also a sand storm with the wind, go figure. We need some rain which we got a small amount last night.  I saw poor Noma trying to brace herself against it this morning. The wind blew so hard, one of our buildings is now back over on its side. It’s the same one that did this before. When I saw it, I panicked and checked to make sure no animal had been under it when it went over. I saw all of our animals, so we are good on that. 


Jeb is in the pen and we do have a vet appointment next week, so that’s a good thing. We will get that taken care of. I think Ronnie is going to try to take Mattie at the same time. They would be great. 


Ted is doing fine with his tail. He acts like he may have a little pain and did not move around as much, but he is eating and drinking and running around. 


Cracker Jack has worried me for quite a while now. He has not been eating as much and he had not been acting himself. I did see him eating more hay tonight but he refused any grain which he normally loves. I’m hoping he is okay. I know he is old but I want him to be okay. 


All the other animals are good and acting normal. Nothing new going on there. That’s a good thing. I’m thinking nothing new is always good news around here. 


Word of the day is hope. Proverbs 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment