Monday, September 18, 2023

September 18

Maggie had a rough morning. She has not been feeling so good lately. She is an older dog, so I know the time is coming. Ronnie and I have talked about what to do. We are still deciding, or I am. Later in the day she was up and ready to go.

 
When I got home from work, our three chestnut horses acted like something was going on. Takua and spots were arguing and Saverine separated them. It was actually something funny to see. Two siblings fighting and mom has to break it up. Who would have though? 


Jelly came home to follow me around on the feeding and watering route. That cat is one in a million. 


Willow was stealing hay from Mattie today. She has a hay bale out there, but stealing from her big brother must be better. Noma came over and did the same thing. 


The pigs are still doing well. Gus let me pet on him for a bit. He really is sweet. He might be a little pushy, but he is sweet. 




I walked by the hay bale to see what Lester was doing. I had to laugh because he was guarding a chicken laying an egg in the hay bale. That’s good stuff right there. I messed her up and she jumped out but as soon as I walked away, she went right back in there. 



Ronnie told me this morning Chloe the chicken was running and screaming away from Sonny boy. I believed him, but I got to see round two this evening. She ran screaming from the sheep barn to the horse barn. He finally quit chasing her. 



Word of the day is decisions. Acts 14:22

No comments:

Post a Comment