Saturday, September 23, 2023

September 21

It was a breathtakingly gorgeous morning. The animals were all up and around. It was looking like rain today. We need it. 




Yeller was camped out in the hay laying around taking all the relaxing moments he could get. 


I was able to get some Yeller cuddles today. For him to once be so fearful of humans, he is such a loving little cat. He just melts into me for cuddles. 


I caught Hercules eating with the chickens again. He is funny. He is not going to stop that. 


This place is so peaceful. The animals are doing well, we are doing well. I have struggled with possibly wanting to shut this place down, but every time I think about it, I am blessed with new opportunities which tells me God is in this and I have to keep moving forward. 


I watched Noma patiently waiting for her food. She is such a pretty donkey. I just wished you knew how much she is loved. 


Maggie actually stood up to eat today. I have not seen that in a long time. She was feeling better today. 


Gus was literally trying to climb the fence for food today. I cannot with him. Sometimes he is too much. 


Jasper is getting his food aggressive personality back these days. He does still have his knots though. 


Jelly came home early today. He ate and then went to relax in the shop which is his favorite spot to be. He knows he is safe in there. 


Jasper and Alex are never far away from each other. They are so sweet and bonded friends. 


I have watched Suzie Q and Fred, they have such a bond. Suzie Q hatched Fred a while back. He has stayed by her side since Edith passed away. He protects her. It’s sweet. 


Word of the day is peace. John 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment