Saturday, March 2, 2024

2/28/24

This morning around 12:30 am, I jumped out of bed. Ronnie was sleeping in the chair. I had to wake him up. I could smell smoke so strongly. He checked the house and the pastures, but there was nothing out there. The smoke was thick. When we got up this morning, the air was still smoky. After some research, it turns out the smoke is coming here from the wildfires from the panhandle. That’s scary for all involved. 




It got cold today, too. I mean it was 92 on Monday and today it did not even get to 50. That’s a big drop. 
The animals are all doing well even with all this not so fun stuff happening. 
I had some dr appts today and have not really felt the best, so I went to bed when I got home and Ursula stayed right by me knowing I didn’t feel well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment