Friday, March 22, 2024

3/22/24

It was such a beautiful day today. It was a little windy today, but the temperature was amazing. 
Chief is back at the top of the hierarchy. I watched Spots, Takua, and Saverine were following Chief around. They do that a lot. 


I started the dishwasher and Bubba thought he would sit up on the counter while the dishwasher was drying so he could get the warmth. 


Ursula and Oreo were sure being lazy today. They are just chilling and relaxing. 



Melody sure does like to look for whatever she can find in that shop. She just goes all over the place. 


Rena sure has come a long way. She has been through so much and she is doing so good now. 


I watched Rojo tonight. He is just a beautiful rooster. 


Daisy likes to sit right beside Pepper or Maggie while they eat to try to get their food. Go figure. 


I got to love on Noma today. She even let me take a selfie with her and Willow. Of course I had food, so I am sure that is why. 


All the animals are doing well on this beautiful day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment