Thursday, March 21, 2024

3/14/24

Every time I look at my arm, I must laugh. The bruises from Snowflake are getting bigger and darker. I laugh since it was my own fault. I know to leave things alone. 



The pigs are enjoying the new sun shades that were put up. They are grateful to have those up to keep the sun off them. 



I may know better, but I got Snowflake out of the shop again. It was hot in the shop. I was hot, so I knew being in that crate was hot. Well, she did not appreciate it. I knew she wouldn't. I need her to find a different spot for this summer. The longer she stays in the shop, the less likely she will find another place to go. I even blocked the place to get back into the shop. However, the distress she was in, I could not keep her out. My heart is too soft sometimes. 






It was another beautiful day. The sun was shining and the sky was clear. 



Snowflake did go back into her crate. She did get out to get some food and water. Melody went over to Snowflake and Snowflake puffed up like crazy at Melody. 





The pigs are all doing well. They are happy in the sun and the nice weather. 





I noticed Buckwheat is starting to grow a horn. I was shocked, but it was there. 



Lola was sure giving her sassy looks today. That is an always thing, but it makes me smile every time. 



Onyx is still healing and doing well. Jelly is still hiding in the old garden spot.




No comments:

Post a Comment