Tuesday, March 26, 2024

3/26/24

I looked out the window this morning and Jasper looked like he was laid over. I watched a long time to see if he was going to move. I finally went to do something else and came back to see if he had moved and he had. I could relax then. 


The animals are all doing okay. The day was cooler today than it had been. They were just having a good day. 



It is nice to see Tinkerbelle ran toward me when I went to the gate. She is such a precious little thing. 


The sheep were excited to get food, too. They were running around like crazy to get that food. 



Willow was acting like she was stuck in the pen, but she was not. That girl is so funny. 


Alex was trying to take the bucket from me and it had no food in it. He is funny. 


Ronnie became Mattie’s person. He was following him around the pasture. It is cute. 




It looked like it was going to rain. The temps were dropping a bit. 



I went out a little bit later to get the dogs in the house and it was  definitely looking like it would rain. The donkeys and goats were grazing away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment