Friday, March 22, 2024

3/18/24

It was a beautiful morning. The horses look so pretty out in the pasture. 


Looks like the donkeys are finally deciding to eat the hay bale in the pasture. That took a while for them to decide they wanted it. I didn’t think they were going to eat it at all. 


Onyx was laid out in the middle of the area where the chickens were eating. That always make me laugh. 


The sheep were excited to see me with food. Ted was all standing on top of Bill wanting food. It is always fun to watch them. 


I gave Snowflake some oats and she actually ate them out of my hand. Maybe one day she won’t hate me. 


Mattie was watching every move I made this evening. 


I did catch snowflake out of the crate. She was eating and drinking out of the crate. I don’t see that too often. 


Tinkerbelle was laying by the fence. I took the time to pet her and love on her. She was happy about that. 


Onyx is healed up. She is doing really well. 


The donkeys and the cows were getting along and eating what was left of the hay bale. 


I did leave the dogs outside in the nice cool air. Maggie and Pepper were not too thrilled about , but they need to be outside sometimes. 


Ronnie did make it home with some mineral for the sheep. I didn’t even have to mix the loose mineral with food. They just ate it. I do hope it make them feel better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment