Thursday, March 21, 2024

3/16/24

I had a friend wanting some eggs, I told her if she would come get them, I would give them to her. She showed up with flowers in a mason jar her and her kids had painted. It was such a sweet gesture. 



Jelly decided to sit on an egg tonight. I do not understand why the cats do that, but I find it entertaining. I just hope I gather all the eggs and a cat does not end up hatching some eggs. How would that even work? I am laughing thinking about it. 



The donkeys and goats were out in the pasture with the cold and rainy weather. They just keep moving. They did see me in the pasture, so they had to come by and see me. They do my heart some good. 




Jasper is looking okay. He is still mad and probably always will be. When I look at him, at least I know he is not sick. 




No comments:

Post a Comment