Monday, June 19, 2023

June 18

It was not as hot today, but I was not out much today. I had stuff to work on inside. It’s Father’s Day today and I did make dinner and do some laundry today. 


I wormed the pigs this morning. I even got to Bacon Bit. She has been mad at me since we moved and she has refused to take anything from me, but today she did. I got some cute pictures of them eating off the spoon. They make me laugh. 



The animals were all laying around at 9 am. They were relaxing and staying cool. 


The cows and Mattie ate all the hay so now they are starting on the grass. I’m glad. They need to eat fresh grass while it’s here. 


Onyx came face to face with a pig in the pig pen. The pig did not react but I picked her up and got her out of there. She might have gotten in a fight or something, she has a spot on here, but it’s not opened. Maybe she learned a lesson. 


I noticed the pigs’ mud hole was dry, so I added water. Darla was making the mud hole bigger and Patsy was helping. It was cute. 


I got to pet on Brutus today. I hope that pig knows how loved he is. 


Chickens like mud, too. The water ran over one of the water troughs and the chickens all were in the mud. 


Ernestine is still in the shop. She seems happy in there on her own. 


With the baby chicks running around, you never know where they were going to be. One of them ran right into Jelly who hissed and slapped at that chick. I was shocked, but Jelly was trying to nap and was hot. 



Word of the day is chaos. 1 Thessalonians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment