Sunday, June 25, 2023

June 24

It’s 109 again today. It’s awful out there. Ronnie and I worked out in it for these animals most of the day. It’s terrible. The blistering heat is miserable. By the end of the day, Ronnie and I were both not feeling well since it was so hot. I cannot imagine how these animals are feeling. 


I went out early to spray the horses down and cool them off. I made sure everyone had plenty of water. 


Tinkerbelle is loving her sun shade and stays under it most of the day. Those things are a lifesaver. It keeps them cooler and they love it. 


We put up a tarp to give Noma and Willow more shade. The thing is, it’s kind of low and Noma does not like to go under it. I got her to go under it a time or two, thought I was going to get kicked a few times, but she never did kick me. If they will learn to go under it, they will have more shade. 


We put up another fan for the cows. They are liking it at the moment. They needed it badly. 


We also gave Tinkerbelle an antibiotic. I think she has a UTI. She would cry out when trying to urinate. We have added some stuff to her feed also. I’m hoping she will be okay. She seemed better a few hours after that, so that is good. 


The flies here are so bad. I have never seen them being this bad. They are actually eating our garden and they are everywhere. 



The animals are hanging in there. 





Word of the day is tough. Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment