Saturday, June 24, 2023

June 21

It’s another hot day. It’s 108 again. It’s so hot. I do not remember these temps this early. I’m not loving it. It was hot even before work. Ronnie made sure all the animals had plenty of water. 


It’s so hot today. The baby chicks are under the deck. Alex is not feeling well, you can tell by his eyes. Pedro and Pete were laying down in the grass. I feel so bad for all of them. I wish I could do something. 




The pigs were all covered in mud which means they had be hot and hanging out in the water. 


I found Copper deceased. It happened in the same manner as Edith. Oh my heart hurts over those two chickens. I hated it. I’m not sure how much more I could take with the heat and the deaths. It’s so hard. 


Tinkerbelle is not feeling well either. I’m not sure if it’s the heat or something else. She is crying out a lot. I know she does that even when she does feel well, so I’m at a loss. I will keep watching her. 


I think I saw that baby bird with her mom again. I know that may sound far fetched but I do believe it was them. I’m grateful. I had wondered if the baby made it. 


The sunset was beautiful again. Texas sunsets are beautiful most nights. The sun going down does cool things off considerably. 


The cats were all home again tonight. I love to see them all at home. 



Word of the day is difficult times. Psalm 9:9-10


No comments:

Post a Comment