Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 25

I woke up this morning not feeling well from the heat yesterday. I could not do much for most of the day. I did a lot of praying for the animals today. Ronnie fed and checked water this morning. He was not feeling great either today. 


We went to feed this afternoon and it was 108 degrees but I’m so grateful there was wind, so it did not feel as hot. All the animals were doing well. 


I got to spray down the horses. They were happy about that. 


The tarp came down on one side so Noma and Willow were able to go in and out of the shelter without ducking or being fearful. 


I am still concerned about Alex, but he seems better. He is eating and drinking but I know he is acting like he does not feel well. 


Tinkerbelle is doing better it seems. That makes me happy. 


We are feeling better this evening so that’s good, too. 


Word of the day is good. Psalm 59:16

No comments:

Post a Comment