Monday, July 31, 2023

July 26

I came home to find that a couple of the roosters had been fighting. This post will not be a fun one and I hate to even write about it. I would rather forget it. We have too many roosters. I am aware of that. I have tried to give a couple away. I cannot find anyone to take them, so they continue to live here and then they fight, a lot of times to the death. In this case, we lost Leroy. Lester was in pretty bad shape also, but he was up walking around. It was so terrible. I thought we might lose Lester also. He looked really rough. I guess time will tell. 


Maggie is still declining. She still has good days though. Tonight Bubba came in and hung out with her. They did that often at our last house. It was nice to see them together. 


The pigs are doing well, even in the heat. They are loving the mud holes and the sunshades. This makes me happy. 



These chicks are growing up so fast. I cannot believe how grown up they are. They are all beautiful, too. 





It is hot today, but the donkey and goats seem to be tolerating it well. 
Word of the day is fighting. Romans 12:17

No comments:

Post a Comment