Sunday, July 2, 2023

June 30

We had family get here today. It’s amazing what happened. The weather has been so hot. It was warm before they got here, but as soon as they got here, cloud cover came about. We did end up with a bad thunderstorm that evening, but they were here and it was cool outside. I got to take them around to see the animals. It was a fun time. Kenzie showed up also that evening during the thunderstorm, but she was here!! It such a blessing for so many of us to be in the same spot at the same time. Sebastian took up quickly with my dad. That was amazing, too. 













I also witnessed something I did not like. Yeller was in the tree going after the birds and the birds were attacking him. I guess he will learn eventually. I wish he would leave them alone. 
Word of the day is blessing. Ephesians 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment