Monday, July 31, 2023

July 27

I noticed today the chicks are integrating with the other chickens. The hens aren’t real nice to the chicks, but I know one day those chicks will fight back. 


Lester is looking better. I’m amazed that he made it through the night. He looked so terrible. He is tough though and made it through. 


You may not believe this, I am not sure I believe it and I was here, but Noma walked up to me. My back was turned, but she walked right up to me. She did not let me pet her, but she was right there behind me. 


Ronnie put out a new hay bale and he cut the strings off the bale since the cows had been trying to eat them. Well, they were excited and pretty much jumped in the hay bale which scattered the hay. It was a mess. The cows were still excited. Noma and Willow are also. 



The pigs are just loving life. They are so fun to watch. I’m glad they are doing well. 



Takua came to me today. He is doing well. He came over and let me kiss his nose. I’m glad he is doing good. That was scary. 
I got to spray the horses which they just love. It cools them down and helps with this heat. 



I looked out the front window and saw the hens in the bush in front. I have to laugh every time I see this. They have found their spot, but that bush has to come down and they will have to find another spot. 


Word of the day is thankfulness. 2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments:

Post a Comment