Monday, July 1, 2024

7/1/24

It’s another hot day. I did see a deer as I was leaving work. They sure are pretty animals. 


I knew last night it was time to let Bubba go. Today Ronnie and I make the heart wrenching decision to let him go. I took him to the vet so he could take his last ride. I let the vet handle it. The vet was caring toward Bubba and I was grateful for that. It was an awful thing, but it was time. Ronnie buried him next to Persia. Of course we are heartbroken, but Bubba is no longer suffering. 




The pigs were loving the mud hole with fresh cold water. I sprayed them down also to cool them off. They all seemed to be happy today. 



The pasture donkeys were out in the back staying under the tree. That probably is a really cool spot for them. The goats joined them later. 



The horses were all content, but they were waiting on their food. 


Willow is still mad in the pen. She will have to get over it. She is looking better, but not ready to come out of the pen yet. She is still favoring that leg. 



We had some volunteers come out today. It probably was good so I could keep myself together. 




Noma actually came toward me tonight. It’s been awhile since that happened. It was a nice surprise. 


I don’t have to worry, all the cats were home already today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment