Sunday, July 21, 2024

7/16/24

There have been butterflies everywhere lately. I have no idea why. I did google it and it talked about the dry climate. Seriously, those butterflies are everywhere. It was amazing to watch.




I also went to a patient’s house today and noticed one of the lakes out here is almost dry. That’s crazy. There has been a drought for a couple of years though. 


Tinkerbelle really has difficulty some days with her joints. That poor girl. She is so sweet and loving, so I hate that for her. 


The little goats are still getting along at feeding time, as long as there are 2 bowls. 


Bill is doing fine with eating. He has been lying around more, but he is eating. It’s hot out though. They do have a fan and shelter and plenty of water. 


The chickens have a certain spot where they sit to get a cool breeze. Chickens are smart. 


Willow was let out of the pen today. She was glad to be out of there. 


Noma let me pet her after I let Willow out. Noma is warming up to us. 


We still have chickens in the shop. It’s too hot for that, but they won’t leave. It’s their safe place. 


My friend’s animals are fine. 


The sky was gorgeous. 


The baby chicks are growing up. They are getting so big. 


Willow was glad to be able to eat some hay with Noma. 


I went outside and Ursula and Oreo had to stand there and watch me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment