Sunday, July 21, 2024

7/14/24

I found a bunch of eggs in the shop I had put into a crate. I’m not sure who did it, but there are not that many options on who or what knocked over the crate and cracked the eggs. I ended up spreading the eggs around for the chickens to eat. They do enjoy that. 




Bill ate better today. He may have just had a bad day or something. 


I’m not understanding the relationship with Alex and Noma. Noma wants to eat with him and he allows it. 


Jasper tried to eat with Mattie, but Mattie was not having it. 


The pigs look so different after they have been in the mud. They look like different pigs completely. Ronnie and I cleaned out the pig pens tonight. Gus got some scratches with the rake. He didn’t pay much attention since he was eating. 





Penelope is hanging out in the cactus still. She is not laying eggs. She is only protecting herself from the roosters. 


It was another beautiful evening. 


Ursula is getting used to being out in the house during the day. However, when it’s time to go to sleep, she wants to be in the bedroom like she always does. She relaxes then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment