Monday, July 29, 2024

7/28/24

I worked on the inside of the house doing stuff today which I normally do on Sunday. That’s my way to get ready for another busy week starting. 
Once feeding time came, it was so hot outside. Ronnie and I did not mess around outside. It was too hot, or I’m a wimp, both are probably accurate. 


The donkeys and cows were trying to eat together. That is always a show to see. Mattie ended up eating with the chickens. When all of them finished eating, they were getting along which is nice to see. 




I went into the shop in the evening and noticed Sonny boy was in there with the shop hens. He did look to be protected those hens. I left him alone. 


Ursula is the cuddliest little cat. She just lays right beside me as much as possible. I am so glad she is here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment