Monday, July 15, 2024

7/3/24

In the middle of the night, I woke up to a cat fight outside the window. I woke up Ronnie and it looked like the cat fight was between Onyx and Sterling. I cannot have a stray cat hurting our cats. I think Ronnie ran him off. At least I hope so now. I was fine with him being around as long as he was not hurting our other cats or our chickens. 




I was headed back to Arkansas today. Before I left, I went to check on the cats to make sure they were okay. I found Onyx and Athena, but I could not find Yeller. Ronnie said he had not seen him either. Ronnie told me if he saw him he would send me a photo and he did send me a photo later that evening. I was grateful, it made me feel better. 


I did make it to Arkansas. I was able to see my grandparents and my parents before heading to a hotel to go to sleep. I needed that sleep. I was tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment