Saturday, July 27, 2024

7/19/24

Ronnie and I are headed home today. We both had to work half a day. When my routine gets messed up, it’s like my brain has a hard time dealing with that. As I was headed to work, I looked up and saw one of those rainbow clouds. They are called cloud iridescence. I usually see them when I need to feel like I need to feel in the presence of God. 


I took pics of the dogs as we were leaving. I was saying bye to them since I won’t see them for a few days. I always hate leaving them, even though I know they will be fine. 




Today is Ronnie’s birthday. I made sure to buy him a cupcake for the road. He knows I love him and the cupcake was just to show him that, except it had sprinkles on it and he does not like sprinkles, but he ate it anyway. 


We did get to see my best friends when we got to town. That always makes me happy.
My friend is helping us out with the animals while we are gone. She did a double check on the days before we left. She had come by to see Pepper and Maggie when I made the decision to have them euthanized due to their poor health. That did not happen, so when my friend went over to the house, she sent me a text saying she was surprised when she saw Pepper and Maggie. I had to laugh. I should have warned her. I am sure it was a big shock for her. 
I did get to see a couple of my favorite people. That always makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment