Wednesday, July 31, 2024

7/31/24

I was home late again. I get exhausted from that. I actually had a moment this week where I just wanted to quit the nonprofit. I couldn’t believe what I was thinking and what I was feeling. I work so much because the farm costs a lot and it’s just me and Ronnie for the most of it. The exhaustion just gets to me sometimes. It’s all worth it. I know one of these days the work being put in now will grow from those seeds that have been planted. 
The horses were looking pretty in the pasture today. They do seem happy and that’s what I care about. 


The donkeys were way out in the pasture tonight. They love to have the room to roam. I’m so glad they have it. 


Urusla ran into the shower as I was turning it on and then she pouted for a long time. I laughed so hard at her. Ursula has started sitting up behind my head. That makes me think of Persia. 



Ursula has even started winning Ronnie over. That’s no easy thing to do. 


I did get to see the cats tonight. Onyx let me hold her and cuddle her. That’s not as easy as it is with Yeller. Athena wants nothing to do with that at all. 



The sky was once again beautiful. I missed the sunset tonight, but that’s okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment